If you are on evacuation ORDER

Follow instructions from your First Nation or local government.

Contact your insurance provider, as most home and tenant’s insurance providers cover living expenses during evacuations.

Already have a profile?
Log in and Register.

Preparing for an evacuation

1. Check your insurance policy for supports available if you are evacuated. Most home and tenant insurance providers cover living expenses in evacuations.

2. If you will need help to meet your basic needs if evacuated, create a profile for Emergency Support Services with the Evacuee Registration and Assistance (ERA) tool.

3. If you are evacuated, log into your profile, you may be able to access support online, by phone, or in-person at a reception centre.